Do you love the thrill of running all night with your closest friends? Are you that running friend who begins every sentence with “When I was running the Cascade Lakes Relay this summer…”? Do you like to share your experiences on social media and talk to people at events?
If this sounds like you, we should talk. We’re looking for some special people to help us spread the word about our relays and to help us build community around the amazing teams who already know how much fun it can be. Do you want to become part of our Ambassador team?
Here’s what we would need you to do:
- Attend at least two outreach events per year (i.e. expo, training run). We’ve got some events in the works, so we would work with you to figure out where and when you could help us out. We’re also open to any ideas you might have about where we should be to get the word out.
- Represent our relay when you’re racing by wearing one of our tech shirts in at least one of your races this year (preferably all of them!)
- Be active on social media (wherever you already hangout – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your blog, etc) and talk about our races (advice, tips, stories) when appropriate.
- Be an enthusiastic spokesperson for the race, telling your friends, family, and even random strangers about your experiences at the race and why they should think about signing up.
- Connect us to any running clubs or running stores or potential sponsors that you have a relationship with.
And what will get for your effort?
- Our love, respect, and admiration
- And if that’s not enough, an exclusive, super cool looking Cascade Relays Ambassador Jacket, as well as other amazing race swag
- Preferred volunteer location selection for your team
- Invitations to special appreciation events
- Regular opportunities to provide your feedback on our development of the race
- Priority notification for the latest race developments – knowledge is power!
- Internet fame – or at least your bio and social media profiles listed on our website
- We are in the process of developing this program, and we have some fun ideas about where it can lead.
Are you ready to apply? Great! We’ve got a quick application for you to fill out here: